BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sad day

Yesterday we gave Jade back to her mother. I have had to give a child back before and it does NOT get any easier. We still have to go to court tomorrow but the child was so torn and confused I thought it best to let her go a couple days early. I will miss her alot and hope she always knows how much I care for her! It is very hard this time because we went into this to adopt and my husband's sister changed her mind (or never really planned to let us adopt in the first place). I could be angry and bitter but what good will that do? I have a son that needs me. Today we are taking him to see the movie Rio...I don't know much about it but its the only kid movie playing and well I am sure he will love it. I know he is needing mom and dad today...and I am needing extra Ky time too.

0 comments: