BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Busy bee!

We have a full house. Almost a month ago we had a newborn placed with us! We are now outnumbered! Kyler is enjoying having a baby in the house more than I thought he would. It's wonderful to be doing all the baby stuff all over again. Besides the new addition we are also staying busy with birthdays... LM turned two and Ky is now seven! Where does the time go?! Kyler is again doing baseball and moved up to machine pitch! We are all very excited for his first game this Saturday. The only other news I have is my surgery is set to have a complete hysterectomy... I won't lie I am scared. Please pray for me!

1 comments:

Project31_livehappy said...

Hey Mary! How is everyone doing? Tell Kyler, Eric and Jade hi from all of us.