BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Granny

I love that my kids get to know my grandmother. I love that she can tell us all stories about growing up in the "old days" I love that they can get a history lesson simply by listening to her! My kids don't always like going over to her house but they don't realize one day she will no longer be with us and these days are to be treasured. I never got to meet my grandmother's mother she had passed before I was even born, so it makes my children knowing my grandmother all the more special to me! I love my Granny Grunts!

1 comments:

The Parkey Family said...

I always dreamed of my children getting to be around my grandparents, but they passed away when I was 15 & 16. It's been so hard dealing with them being gone. But I do have their memory and I will share those memories with my son (or our other children). They played a huge role in my life, and that's something that will always live on!